Saterplant is a family business with 25 permanent employees and up to 60 seasonal workers. Being young with an innovative and powerful team we got manpower also for handling big orders.
Our five main cultures
The five mail cultures we’re growing are:
- pot-grown conifers
- our christmas assortment containing Chamaecyparis Ellwoodii, Picea glauca Conica, Ilex aquifolium and meservae
- our Little Garden assortment in P11 pots. An seasonal changing plant concept with a high recognition value through pot color, tray and image label. Available homogeneous or mixed in trays.
- grasses assortement
- cherry laurel
We produce on 50 ha of container surface and 3 ha of greenhouse area from the cut to the finished plant itself.
Our cultivated area
Our cultivated area of sandgravel is absolutely unique. It ensures the following advantages for our crops. The plants:
- are rooted in the ground
- are more resistant to root damage based stress in midsummer and winter
- being nutritioned better when rooting outside the pot
- do not dry out quickly
- stand stable even during storms
Our materials’ cycle
We produce our plants in pots containing of 100% recycled material. These unique pots of taupe color are also completely recyclable theirself – unlike to normal black pots which are exploited thermally.
Our customer structure contains of food retailers, DIY and garden centers and further manufacturing companies from all over Europe. We deliver our goods preferably on CC containers, but action based also in boxes.