Info for Corporate Clients
We supply the food retail trade, DIY markets, garden centres and manufacturers throughout Europe. We prefer to provide our goods in CC Containers, but also in cardboard boxes on special occasions.
Our pot-grown conifers and our cherry laurel ...
- are cultivated from cuttings to ready-to-sell plants on our own premises
- are hardened by our maritime climate with temperatures between -20°C and +38°C
- have their root ball completely in the pot
- are characterized by a high degree of uniformity and are technically sorted
- are cleaned by a pot washing machine on dispatch
- are provided with EAN labelling, loop labels or picture labels at the customer’s request.
- thanks to our range of different production sizes, we can offer them as required and also optimize them for store deliveries
- and can be combined and commissioned as required
Helpful tips and advice on buying, planting and caring for hedge plants.
LITTLE GARDEN PRODUCT RANGE
Plant concept changing year-round with easy identification thanks to pot colour, trays and picture labels.
Our Product Range for the Small Garden
Ideally suited for:
- Window boxes
- Bowl planting
- Promotional goods for festive seasons
Available in the range are:
- Ground covers
- Bog bed plants
- Rhododendron obtusum and impeditum
Plants are produced in taupe-coloured P11 pots and come with a green tray and uniform picture label. We offer a range of 180 different varieties from which you can choose and mix individually. In addition to the botanical plant name in writing, an EAN group code as well as pictograms and a QR code with further information on the variety are shown.
They can be packed as 2 x 11 pieces per box, 6 x 11 pieces per CC shelf or 4 x 11 pieces per EC. This ensures a high degree of loading and low transport costs. Due to the pot volume, the plants have good substrate humidity at the POS and do not dry out quickly. Our plants are also covered with container mulch. This reduces evaporation and weed pressure.
Our Christmas Range
Our Range for the Festive Season
- Chamaecyparis lawsoniana Ellwoodii
- Chamaecyparis lawsoniana Snow White
- Chamaecyparis thyoides Top Point
- Picea glauca Conica
- Ilex meservae in Sorten
- Ilex aquifolium in Sorten
Decoration and Packaging
Items from our Christmas range are decorated and packaged
according to our customers’ wishes with:
- Decorative plugs
- LED Fairy Lights
- Artificial snow or glitter
- Planters made of
- Zinc, etc.
lies in the handling of medium and large orders with a daily volume of up to 4,000 cartons or 200 CC. Of course, we also deliver requested products in daily dispatch with smaller order volumes. We offer our customers a complete service package from the production of the plant to the ready-to-collect product in the carrier of their choice.
Your Contacts at Saterplant
Sales Management, Key Account Management
Sales to Landgard & Nurseries