We are a family company with 25 permanent employees and up to 60 seasonal workers. With our young team we are innovative, energetic and have the manpower to even take on large orders.
Our 5 Main Cultivated Plants
Our main cultivated plants are:
- Pot-grown conifers
- our Christmas range, consisting of Chamaecyparis Ellwoodii, Picea glauca Conica, Ilex aquifolium and meservae
- Our Little Garden range in the P11 pot: a year-round changing plant concept, easily recognizable thanks to the pot colour, tray and picture label – single-variety or mixed in the tray
- Our range of grasses
- Cherry laurel
In 50 ha of container space and 3 ha of greenhouse space, we produce everything from cuttings to finished plants.
Our Cultivation Areas
Our gravel cultivation area is unique, thanks to which our plants:
- Take root in the earth
- Are more stress-resistant due to root closure in midsummer and winter
- Also enjoy a better supply of nutrients from outside of the pot
- Retain their moisture longer
- Are stable even in a storm
Our Material Cycle
We produce our plants in pots that are made from 100% recycled material. These distinctive, taupe-coloured containers are fully recyclable, in contrast to the black pots commonly used in the industry, which are thermally recycled (i.e. incinerated after use). In addition, we participate in the Landbell AG take-back system.
And our production of Prunus (cherry laurel) takes place in EU-certified organic quality (see certificate).
We are Active!
We are committed to the interests of our industry and are a part of the Central Horticultural Association, the Association of German Nurseries and the Association of German Garden Centres.
One rating = one tree
For every rating received, we plant a tree via tree-nation. Your feedback – regardless of whether it is full of praise or critical – actively binds CO2.